First of all I want everyone to know that we will be blessing Landon August 23rd here in Rexburg, ID everyone is welcome to come! sacrament meeting is first and starts at 11am!(rexburg 2nd ward... 170 W 1st S)I absolutely LOVE this picture! haha Ok so this idea hit me when I saw that big blue bow! I had actually boughten it earlier to go on Lee's birthday present back in May. I bought him a big outdoor grill and stuck that bow right on the top, it was perfect! So I decided to have some fun with my baby boy! haha the first attempt didn't work out so good he woke up and started kicking his feet and pushing his little butt in the air causing the bow to fall off and his manhood to be exposed! haha so i fed him a little more and got him to fall asleep again and stay in the perfect position without waking up and succesfully got this photo! I did have to put a little prep time into before hand though...to get rid of all the diaper lines on his little bum i put him loosely in a diaper one size too big and fed him so he'd fall asleep while waiting for the diaper lines to go away...luckily i succeded without any pee or poop accidents on my couch or me! haha!
I absolutly love it! I have been wanting to do that with Paislee forever.... so maybe for her six months. So so cute shelly
ReplyDelete