Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary of our first kiss! :) So to celebrate I made dinner and packed it all up and we went on a picnic! :) We had chicken, mashed potatoes and pasta salad! For dessert I made a cherry cheesecake! soooo good! and of course we had martinelli's to wash it all down! haha Yeah so what we're dorks but it was fun! After our picnic we went home and gathered up all our blankets and pillows and headed out to lee's parents house to return to the scene of the crime haha AKA Lee's Trampoline :) It was a nice clear cool night out and we hung out with all our blankets and pillows and watched the stars! We saw several shooting stars and it was just a perfect ending to a fun day!
What a freaking cute little family. I love these pictures. Miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously you guys are so cute. I love how you go and hang out with each other on trampolines and stuff. It's so cute and you guys look so happy. I miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete