I decided it was definately time for a change with my hair! It was just getting so blah and I was so bored with it! My Sister in law Kandice was also wanting to get her hair done so we set up our appointments and went to Evans, one of the hairstyling schools here in town! The Students going to Evans are the ones who do the haircuts and everything so they can get the experience they need which is great cuz that means it's cheap for us since they're just students! My Haircut and dye and styling afterwards, was all together only 28bucks! Gotta love the hair schools! The girl who did my hair did an awesome job! I LOVE it! No more blah for me! It's fresh and fun and new and I love it!Monday, November 9, 2009
My New Hair!!!!!!!
I decided it was definately time for a change with my hair! It was just getting so blah and I was so bored with it! My Sister in law Kandice was also wanting to get her hair done so we set up our appointments and went to Evans, one of the hairstyling schools here in town! The Students going to Evans are the ones who do the haircuts and everything so they can get the experience they need which is great cuz that means it's cheap for us since they're just students! My Haircut and dye and styling afterwards, was all together only 28bucks! Gotta love the hair schools! The girl who did my hair did an awesome job! I LOVE it! No more blah for me! It's fresh and fun and new and I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way cute!
ReplyDelete