Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Parent's Magazine Contest!

Have you ever seen a such a happy little boy?

I LOVE this picture of Landon! I was so lucky to catch it with my camera! I just randomly decided to enter Landon into the Parent's Magazine Cover 2010 Contest (why not? right?) but I needed a really great picture to enter with! It had to be taken no longer then a month ago and taken by me not a professional. So I dressed him up and set out determined to get a good picture and to my surprise I got one! It didn't even take 5 minutes to get this photo! Which is nearly impossible when you're working with babies who have a mind of their own! This photo is my new favorite! I've entered it into the contest so if you go to this link: http://www.parents.com/photos/photo-contests-1/2010-parents-cover-contest/1768700055 you can check out his pictures there! Be sure to click the Like button! The Grand prize winner of the contest wins a trip to New York City and a photo shoot with Parents magazine for their November Issue and an awesome new camera! there will be 10 finalists who will win a new $600 camera! Wish us luck! I hope we win something! how fun would that be?!

1 comment:

  1. So stinkin' cute Michelle! It really is an amazing photo, but then your lil' boy is amazingly cute!

    ReplyDelete