Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The long awaited and much anticipated HOUSE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(us at mesa falls)


Haha OK so I finally got around to taking pictures of our great new house! Sorry everyone that it took me awhile we've just been busy fixin' it up and havin' fun! It's been so great living here already! I seriously LOVE Ashton it felt like home the minute we moved in cuz we know so many people from working here and have lots of friends so it's been great! Plus I just love how beautiful this area is! We live so close to things like Mesa Falls and West Yellowstone and other awesome tourist sites! We LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! ok enough blabbing onto the pictures!



OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!
The way this house was set up was actually an apartment above the garage, hence the two front doors.

our beautiful big tree that is to the left of our front yard :) this pic was taken with my back to the house.

Lee has been working so hard landscaping he's done such a great job! He actually dug up this sidewalk under about 6inches of grass! haha so weird who buries a walkway? It's in great condition for being buried for who knows how long haha



looking out our front door.

Lee is going to take out the door on the left and fill it in with siding (we're eventually going to put rock halfway up the front of the house) and so he's slowly hammering out the cement steps to get ready for his landscaping plans!

Lee laid this tiered pathway :) I think it looks pretty great!

The back view of our house!

k the dirt pile on the left is our fire pit that will be all bricked around it and the dirt hole on the right is the hole being dug for our trampoline! yay! Lee is using all the dirt from the trampoline hole for landscaping.

View of backyard with my back to the house

Trampoline hole

Further back view of trampoline hole and yard.



Upstairs bathroom




Guest room which is full of boxes that i haven't finished unpacking haha unpacking is such a big job!

The view out the window in the guest room


The upstairs Kitchen! AKA my crafting room! it makes the perfect craft room with all the cupboards and counter space! the door way to the right is where the guest bedroom is.

the counter top and kitchen sink in my craft room


the computer is just on the floor by this couch cuz we haven't moved the computer desk to where the couch is now. The couch will go in the guest room.


going up the stairs

The view going up the stairs to where the TV and my craft room and extra bed is.

just some more views of the upstairs

our spacious garage!



Lee's birthday present (besides getting the house) was the weight bench set with like 300lbs of weights! we got it for a steal of a deal! a hundred bucks! It's totally brand new! no scratches or rips on the bench or on the metal!

This is the door to our bedroom inside is a huge mess which i'm not going to show you haha plus i almost got eaten by a huge spider last night when i was trying to clean it up to take pictures of it so needless to say i'm not excited about discovering anymore spiders. Lee killed the one that tried to eat me but still I can't put into words how much i hate SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!

our bathroom on the main floor!


our awesome tiled shower! and the bathroom floor is tiled too :) love it!



Landon's room!

The perfect little nook for his crib!


Living room! and entry way! There was a wall where the entry was is now lee busted it down the day we moved in so we wouldn't have to go outside to go upstairs. Then he framed it all in nicely :) I'm so lucky to have such a handy man for a husband!

the door behind landon leads to the garage :)




that hallway right there leads to our bedroom on the left, landon's on the right and the bathroom on the right :)

The door behind this couch is the one that lee is taking out. It makes the room awkward with it right in the center.



my awesome kitchen counters!

Let me tell you how much I LOOOOOVE my Alder cabinets!!!!! soooooo pretty!!!! and the tile back splash is just so great :)

8 comments:

  1. I love it! I wish we were to the point where we could buy a home.... we don't even know where we are going to live HAHAHAHA!!!! It will probably be a few years before we do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Bri and I just looked through all the pics...Love it! You guys have been working hard! We need to swing by for a visit :)

    PS: Love the pics of your little buddy reading a book. We both laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come visit! That's so awesome. Congratulations on the new home, it's looking so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! What an awesome find! So proud of you both. Lots of room for... a growing family.. haha. Love you guys. Landon is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Tawny and I are going throw West Yellowstone next week to see a show at my old theatre and then on up to CDA. We should meet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're house looks so beautiful. Pretty tidy for moving. I should post pictures of our apartment, it's a disaster zone since we started getting ready for our move. hahaha oh and even more awesome the land lord asked us if we're ok with them showing the house to ppl even though we're still there. I just thought to myself, "sure, let me just throw a big sheet over everything so you can't see it." lol
    I am so glad that you guys are doing well. and it's so awesome that ashton is so homey!!! I can't wait till we can settle down somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! That's awesome you guys are already in a home! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your house! I have yet to pics up of our new house and it'll be a year in December! I love, love, love your place though! It's awesome! Love the big yard!

    ReplyDelete