Wednesday, July 21, 2010

LANDON'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!


My baby is 1!!!!!!

This is what his invitation looked like! I designed with Paint.net! (like photoshop) Then I rolled them up and made it into a message in a bottle invitation! :)
The people I handed these out too really loved them they were a hit for sure! :)


We drank some Jones Sodas in order to get some clear glass bottles for his invites :) i filled them with sand,confetti and water balloons! When you pulled on the green wire stuff it pulled out the message so you could read what it said! :) The weekend before Landon's birthday my parents came up and Sunday night we had a Practice Birthday Party since they couldn't be with us on his actual birthday :) (7/20)
He almost blew out the candle by himself! he made it flicker! haha
mmmmmmmmm!
He thought pulling the blue tissue paper out of his birthday bag was sooo fun he'd come grab one run off with it and look back to see if he'd get in trouble and then when we laughed he start clapping his hands! hahaha lol
Legos and a fun helicopter toy!!!

He absolutely loves both these gifts he pulls around the helicopter toy all day long! haha

Tubby Time!
His REAL birthday party! hawaiin themed! haha I had a bunch of hawiian luau themed decorations from back in may that i was going to use for Lee's birthday but never did since we got the house the day of his birthday and was busy moving.


Present time!!!


He LOVES BALLS!
and cars! He loved all his presents really! He's been playing all day long with all of them lol

His Monster cake!!! hahaha turned out soooo cute! I can't take the credit for making it though it was my Sister In Law Kandice who made both the cakes! ( I had to work I got my old job back cuz my boss needed my help so i work monday's and tuesdays and get to come home for and hour at lunch time)
hahaha Gotta love the monster


The Birthday cake for everyone else to eat! Kandice is an artist that's all i can say! haha










Messy little cake monster! haha this is the messiest he got the entire time cuz he was having way too much fun using his fork instead haha

LOL we filled his crib with balloons that night thinking he'd loved to tunnel in them....He got upset cuz he though we were putting him to bed lol haha

All in all I think he had a great First Birthday! :)

2 comments:

  1. The invitation is so clever! How fun. He is such a little handsome guy. I remember being a little worried about Aven eating so much cake that night, but ironically it was the FIRST night she slept the whole night through...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a cute mom! I love the message in a bottle invites. Gonna have to steal that someday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete