Landon:
He is BUSY BUSY BUSY running around and getting into everything! I can't believe how fast he is! haha
He is always making us laugh with all the new things he comes up with! The latest thing is he plugs his nose and talks cuz it sounds funny haha I don't know where he came up with that but he does it all the time! haha
He is BUSY BUSY BUSY running around and getting into everything! I can't believe how fast he is! haha
He is always making us laugh with all the new things he comes up with! The latest thing is he plugs his nose and talks cuz it sounds funny haha I don't know where he came up with that but he does it all the time! haha
He has figured out how to get into the cabinets under the sink and they have childlocks on them! He knows how to open it enough so he can stick his hand in there and he plays around with it until he pulls the lock down and gets the cupboard open! I couldn't believe it! how many one year olds do you know that can figure that out?!?!
He talks all the time understanding him is another thing haha Things you do understand when he says it are "Dada" "Mama" and "Dog!" haha everything is a Dog doesn't matter what kind of animal it is it's a Dog to him! He also says Ball sometimes
He knows how to open DVD cases and pulls them off the shelf to play with them all the time so Lee's gonna have to build me a door for our DVD shelf!
When he plays with his Tractor he make a spitting noise while he pushes it back and forth hahaha He's such a little boy! lol
At his 1year appointment he weighed in at 19lb13oz (11th percentile) I was hoping he'd atleast hit the 20lb mark! I feed him ALL the time! He's 29intall (25th percentile) and has a big head hahaha Head Circ is 18.3in (50th percentile) haha I blame his big head for all his bumps and bruises on his face haha being top heavey with a big head makes it hard to be fast enough to catch yourself!
Well that's my little update for ya! I'll get more pictures for ya later :)
He talks all the time understanding him is another thing haha Things you do understand when he says it are "Dada" "Mama" and "Dog!" haha everything is a Dog doesn't matter what kind of animal it is it's a Dog to him! He also says Ball sometimes
He knows how to open DVD cases and pulls them off the shelf to play with them all the time so Lee's gonna have to build me a door for our DVD shelf!
When he plays with his Tractor he make a spitting noise while he pushes it back and forth hahaha He's such a little boy! lol
At his 1year appointment he weighed in at 19lb13oz (11th percentile) I was hoping he'd atleast hit the 20lb mark! I feed him ALL the time! He's 29intall (25th percentile) and has a big head hahaha Head Circ is 18.3in (50th percentile) haha I blame his big head for all his bumps and bruises on his face haha being top heavey with a big head makes it hard to be fast enough to catch yourself!
Well that's my little update for ya! I'll get more pictures for ya later :)


No comments:
Post a Comment