Here's the Bump! I'm 13 weeks tomorrow! Crazy how fast I'm showing this time around! My pants are all tight but maternity pants are still too big. I've been feeling great! hardly any morning sickness at all this pregnancy and it's great! I had a Dr's appointment last saturday and we got to hear the little peanuts heartbeat! always cute to hear that! They said it sounded just perfect! :)

Here's my haircut! I love it! Lee did such a good job! haha that's right my husband cut my hair! He should be pro he acts like he is when he's cutting my hair lol He told me my hair was getting scraggly looking so he gave me a hair cut Sunday he put layers in it and thinned it for me too! It's great! gotta love great free hair cuts! :)
Yay your bump looks like mine! And I love your hair :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! yay you're so cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he cut it! it looks SO good!
ReplyDeleteCute hair and even cuter bump!
ReplyDelete