Here's the 17 week belly! It's really startin' to pop out now! I had a Dr's appointment last week and everything is lookin' great! We heard the baby's heartbeat and of course that's always cute :) I was supposed to get to set up the Ultrasound appointment afterwards but they didn't have their schedule up yet so I had to call in later, kinda a bummer cuz I'm always so anxious to set up the ultrasound appointment and start counting down but it's all good cuz I got to do it today!!! I called in and the Ultrasound appointment is set up for November 4th 10am!!! So take my poll and start voting on what you think we're having! Boy? or Girl?! I definitely can't wait to find out!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
17 Weeks!
Here's the 17 week belly! It's really startin' to pop out now! I had a Dr's appointment last week and everything is lookin' great! We heard the baby's heartbeat and of course that's always cute :) I was supposed to get to set up the Ultrasound appointment afterwards but they didn't have their schedule up yet so I had to call in later, kinda a bummer cuz I'm always so anxious to set up the ultrasound appointment and start counting down but it's all good cuz I got to do it today!!! I called in and the Ultrasound appointment is set up for November 4th 10am!!! So take my poll and start voting on what you think we're having! Boy? or Girl?! I definitely can't wait to find out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment