Friday, November 5, 2010

It's a......

BOY!!!!!!!!!

We are soooo thrilled to be having another little boy! Landon needs a little brother to rough house with! :) And for me it's just perfect cuz I love my boys and I get to be the princess for a little longer! :) haha We don't have a name picked out yet it's so much harder this time around I feel like I need to see what baby #2 is gonna look like before I give him a name but even then we don't really have any ideas! hahaha oh well we've got time!

Besides the little profile pictures this is one of my favorite pics that we got at the ultrasound! Little dude givin' us a thumbs up! :) hahaha

Here's two great shots of his little feet!!! You can count his toes! :) I love it!

All in all everything looks great and he's already a big boy weighing in at 140z! haha looks like I'll be havin' another 8 pounder! We are so excited and can't wait to welcome him into our family :)

1 comment: