Thursday, February 3, 2011

Randoms

Just some random pictures I had on my phone of Landon I have tons more pictures like this but here's just a few.

Just playin' in the snow! He'd stay outside all day if you'd let him but I get cold way too fast especially since most all of my coats don't cover up my expanding belly!

I told him to say cheese and he did! :) haha

Landon pushes him self back and forth on his stomach like this and says "Wee Wee!" haha he think it's just great! His latest obsession (besides horses and the movie Spirit) is bath time! If he see's Lee heading to the bathroom or changing his clothes after he gets off work he starts yelling "bubby!" (tubby) and he gets pretty upset if it's not time to take a tub! After dinner he immediately runs around saying "bubby" and tries to take his clothes off cuz he wants in that tub! haha
Just a cute little boy and his tractor! :) He's always sitting on this toy wanting to ride it haha

Just some random pictures I had on my phone of Landon I have tons more pictures like this but here's just a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment