Thursday, March 10, 2011

38 Weeks and still prego!

Here I am still prego and ready to be done but really I can't complain cuz I feel good I'm just sick of being prego and can't wait to sleep on my stomach again my hips and arms are getting really tired of being slept on all the time! I had a dr's appointment today and I'm 3cm dialated! Woo Hoo!!! So glad that all the contractions I've been having have been doing their job! They seem to come around the same time every night but by the time I go to bed and lay down they quit...wish they would turn into real labor! We're all ready for this little guy to be here! :)


Here's a picture of me at 37 weeks and 2 Days round round round!

2 comments:

  1. You're still just so tiny! I am going to blow up when I'm that pregnant. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Boy McIntire is certainly growing... However, I agree with the comment above mine! Michelle, are you sure you're pregnant?! It looks like you just have a round ball under your shirt... You are such a cute pregnant mama.

    ReplyDelete