Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Anniversary Week/end

As many of you know our Anniversary was last week. May 3rd! 4years ago I married the love of my life in the Rexburg Temple for time and all Eternity. :) I'm so lucky to have him. :) 

For our 4th year anniversary we decided to do something a little more special then the usual dinner and night out. So we went to Utah. My sister in law Alyssa watched the kids over night for us and we got a themed room at AnniversaryInn in Salt Lake. Our themed room was the Swiss Family Robinson room! SUCH a COOL room! Our bed was in a tree!!!! We LOOOVED every childless minute of it! :) Our bed was in a tree which was so much fun! It was the softest most comfy bed ever too and it had like a million downy pillows as well. I highly recommend going to the Anniversary Inn it was so much fun. check out all the pictures of our fun room:
















 You could either take a bath or turn the waterfall on! haha so fun! 


 Our breakfast that arrived at the door in the morning! The Ham and chesse cresant thingy's were soooooo good! and so was the yogurt parfaits! 
 We went and hung out and walked around Salt Lake and checked out the new City Creek Center mall! way cool! I wish I had more pictures of it. You'll just have to google it! It had cool water features through out it and lots of shops it was really nice. we even got to see the overhead roof close up when it started to rain!
 Funny glasses. I actually really liked these once I put them on but I would never have anywhere or any reason to wear them lol But they were cute. 

Eventually we had to head back to Layton and go see if Alyssa had survived having 4 kids under the age of 3. I was really worried about how good zeke would be for her cuz he's such a Momma's boy. But Alyssa did awesome she had them all in bed asleep by 8:30pm that night! wow! way to go! and the next day we got back around 3ish or maybe 4 and they had all taken naps earlier in the day! way to go Alyssa! 
 Here's all the kids havin' fun in the wheelbarrow with Lee.


All in all it was a great trip and anniversary. We had lots of fun while we were in Utah with Craig and Alyssa and we always do! :) Oh and Let me just say that I cannot wait to go back with money to spend at Hobby  Lobby. It's officially my new favorite store ever!!! Alyssa finally introduced me to it and it's amazing! haha Wish we had one in Idaho. But if we did then I'd be broke so maybe it's a good thing lol 

3 comments:

  1. So fun! Glad you had a lovely time! Don't you just love Hobby Lobby? We have one just a block away from our place....DANGEROUS!!! They have one up in Spokane now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Lee & Michelle. That Swiss Family Robinson room looked like a lot of fun, very cool. We almost stayed in a place like the Anniversary Inn, in Logan UT. when Charlie & I were sealed together. The place in Logan had a Renaissance Room that we really liked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it strange that I can totally picture Lee having four kids?! Very cute pictures of Lee playing with all the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete