Tuesday, July 31, 2012

You may have heard....




This is the announcement I put on facebook as my banner. :) turned out pretty cute I think! 

Here I am 13 weeks and 1 day. I took this picture Sunday. I'm starting to notice a little bump so I figured it was finally time to take a picture. :) 

I can't believe there's going to be 5 of us! Crazy! Just look at all those boots! We are so excited for #3! And  can't wait for his or her arrival. We'll be finding out in September if we're havin' a boy or a girl I soooo can't wait it seems like forever away but we have lots of stuff keeping us busy this summer so hopefully the time will  fly by!  

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of you! I was wondering when the big announcement was going to be made, & you let everyone know it in such a cute way too! I love the boot pictures, such a darling idea. We are right there with you, we can't wait until September when you get to find out the gender of baby McIntire "#3". We're super excited for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! life gets crazy! But Great!!!!

    ReplyDelete