I had some fun today taking pictures of this cute little pumpkin butt! haha Drake will be 8months old tomorrow! I can't believe it! Where is the time going?!
I gave him some cereal so he'd stand there and hold still and it worked! He was a great little model! I also just added food coloring to his diaper rash cream so his little bum wouldn't get irritated by paint or anything. Worked like a charm. :) He liked having his little bum painted hahaha
Hahahaha I just love this picture! lol
Well Happy Halloween! I'm hoping to post pictures of all the yard work we got done this summer really soon! And also some fall family pictures!











These pictures are so cute! You always have such great ideas
ReplyDeleteThis is just so C.U.T.E. Michelle!!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle,
ReplyDeleteDo you mind if I borrow some of these cute pumpkin bottom pictures? This is just too cute I want to share them on our blog.
Your more than welcome to share them! :) I had so much fun doing these pictures.
Delete