 |
| Landon trying out his costume for the first time :) |
 |
| Luke and R2D2 |
 |
| I was having a Super Saturday meeting in the other room and they were in the living supposed to be watching a movie...Well I was totally dumb and left my nail polish out the night before grrrr LUCKILY none of it got on the couch or in their eyes. I had to wait for it to dry and then scrub it with a wash rag. It came off a whole lot easier than I was thinking it would with only minimal complaints from the boys! |
 |
| This is one of the Super Saturday projects I am in charge of! STAND TALL growth chart! you hang it on your wall at the appropriate height and measure all your kids every so often! I love how it turned out! It was so easy! I took a 1x6 board cut it 5ft long I have a Silhouette SD machine that cuts vinyl for me so I cut out the numbers and the Stand Tall out of the vinyl then I painted the board white 2 or 3 coats then I took a rag and dipped it in "Driftwood" colored stain and wiped it all over the board then I took my sand paper that was pretty rough and distressed so the white would still show through :) I love the results! I still need to do a layer of modge podge to seal it all together so the vinyl doesn't start peeling but I'll probably just do that AT super saturday which is NOV 23rd |
 |
| This is anothe project we're doing! Family Birthdays Calendar! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I was not in charge of this one. |
 |
Not the best picture but I love this idea with the old barnwood and hose clamps and mason jars ( real authentic ashton barn wood ripped from the building itself! haha) you hang it on your wall and it can hold whatever you want. :)
The other projects i'm in charge of are the Glass etching for casserole dishes and we're making microwave rice bags with fleece :) I'm excited it will be a fun Super Saturday! |
Some cute pictures of Drake from my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment