Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Drake's First Year Photobook


Click here to view this photo book larger
Click here to create your own Shutterfly photo book.


I have made each of my kids their own shutterfly book of their first year! It goes from newborn to their first birthday and they love looking at these books! I love them too and it makes me so sad to look back and see how tiny they used to be! Shutterfly is always having sales and free shipping promotions so I always get them for atleast 50% off and free shipping :) Here is Drake's one year photobook! I'll do another post about his  birthday hopefully soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Drake can not possibly be a year old all ready!!! Flipping through Drake's 1st year made me sad too... He is such a cutie pie! I love the idea of making the kids each a book to look back on. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete