Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Kindergarten Graduation!

 I'm finally updating my blog! wow! It only took me 9 months. Whoops!
Last Thursday 6/4/15 Landon had his last day of school and Kindergarten Graduation! He loves school and can't wait to go back and be in First Grade! 

 Love the cowboy boots sticking out from under his robe haha 



They had a cute little program at the high school auditorium and sang songs and had parts they each went up to the microphone and said. Landon's part was " A says a like Andy Apple" He did great! I recorded it on my camera but it's too big to share on here...I tried lol This pic is a pic of him and everyone in his B-day class (tues thursday and friday afternoon). A-day is on the other side of the stage. 

After the little program there was treats in the cafeteria. It was really cute watching all these little kindergartners running around in caps and gowns! haha

2 comments:

  1. You're back!!! It's been a while... Glad to see you're starting up again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Ugh I think about it all the time and never get around to it! haha I need to be better :)

      Delete