Monday, August 3, 2015

Family Pics Aug 2015







 
These 4 horizontal ones of the Kid's I'll definitely be framing! 


Just being cute with Daisy! :) She tried tasting it and didn't like that hahaha



funny serious faces lol 

Looking for ladybugs in the grass! 
A fun different edit for this pic :) 
I absolutely LOVE how our familiy pics turned out!!! I'm so thrilled!! we seriously took them in less than 10 mins! Probably a world record! haha we were being quick because we were trying to squeeze in huckleberry picking too. Kandice (Lee's SIL married to his bro Robert) took our family pictures for us and then I took her and Robert's Pics! :) After pictures we went home changed and headed up to huckleberry picking! Even Maylee was picking huckleberries but she was picking and eating them herself lol it was so darn cute I wish I had my camera with me so I could've taken pictures darn it. Drake was also picking and eating haha The older two were doing about half and half haha we were a little late in the season going to pick so it was kinda slim pickings but we still managed to get  a pretty good amount about a 1/4 of a gallon size ziploc! That will make us plenty of  huckleberry milkshakes since a few berries go a long way! 
It was a great Sunday afternoon and evening with family! 



UPDATE! I retook some pics of Landon and Zeke so these will be the four pics I'll put on my wall

Here are some of the pics I got while retaking more pics of Zeke hahaha he's such a little stinker I  love it! These show his personality perfectly lol




LOVE this last one! You can see his cute little freckles! haha

1 comment:

  1. Great country family pictures...
    What a neat idea to use a wheat field! I love Maylee's jean jacket by the way.

    ReplyDelete