Friday, June 5, 2009

My Studdly Husband!



I absolutely love this picture! haha it's so cute! This is Lee's neice Maddie :) we love her she's such a doll! haha she's got such chubby little cheeks which you can obviously see here in the picture! she was all dressed up for the wedding and probably got more attention then the bride and groom! haha












This is us wearing our shades! We were waiting for Robert and Kandice to come out of the temple! It was a nice sunny hot day for a wedding too! A little windy but nice.














No Wonder I'm pregnant! He's such a hunk and he's all mine! haha This was taken at his brother Robert's wedding he was the best man! I made his tie and vest (with the help of his mom) I made my own shirt to match him but i don't have any pictures where you can really see it that much. oh well atleast i got some great pic's of my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment