Can you say prego?! haha My belly looks a little weird in this picture but i swear its just the angle. This picture was taken last friday! my mom wanted to see a picture of my face and my belly all at once instead of my usual text message of my belly! so yeah thats me huge and prego tada! my husband still thinks i'm cute so thats all that matters:) It's been an easy pregnancy...not like i'd know if it was difficult...but I really haven't had any complaints i've been able to sleep just fine, the baby doesn't keep me awake or anything its great! I started having braxton hicks contractions yesterday so that was new but they're not bad just feels crampy haha i'm excited to get this baby out! We can't wait to meet him!Here's a video of Landon's Room! I did all the work myself with help from my cousin Tawny with all the painting and mudding of the walls that we had to do! I'm so proud of his little room it turned out sooo cute!
Great Blog shelly, I'm glad you got one up and going!! Its so fun to see you prego... you look great! Can't wait till there are pictures of Mr. Landon. Love ya
ReplyDelete