Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!




Aladdin, Jasmine and Abu

pretty much the greatest costumes ever and I made them! :) We didn't have a real party to go to so we went to Broulims in our costumes just to be seen haha we walked over there and Lee wasn't wearing a T-shirt under his vest and he about froze haha everyone at the grocery store loved our costumes so it was worth it! The rest of the night we just hung out with Robert and Kandice and played Wii and later watched a movie it was a fun evening.

Jasmine and Abu


don't worry he really did have a good hold of Landon lol


The Street Rat and his Monkey




Passed out from all the fun!

5 comments:

  1. You guys are sooo cute! Looks like you had fun. And you did a great job with the costumes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you made them. They look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it... your costumes are so creative. Glad you guys had a great halloween ! Love ya can't wait to see ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right...pretty much the greatest costumes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie you have! I love the costume!

    ReplyDelete