Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fun Fun Fun!


Landon loves getting into things! His favorite trick is getting into the washcloths and towel drawer taking them all out and then crawling away haha it's so cute and even though I have to pick them all up I don't care I just let him do it haha

Sucking on the glass table haha looks like fun

Scouts! If you didn't know we got a new calling to be Bear Scout Leaders! We're lovin' it! we have two boys it's great! We just had our Blue and Gold Banquet and it was a birthday theme cuz scouts is 100years old! so we had a cake decorating contest! Our Is the third picture its a race car track complete with a loop de loop and hot wheels! haha


Our cake!

Ashton Dog Sled races! Every year ashton has their annual Dog Sledding race! like the movies you see with dog teams of huskies they totally do it in ashton its way cool! and we love going to see it!

some of the dog teams


a cool snowmobile car thing lol

This guy competed in the Skijoring even where you hook a dog or two to yourself and let them pull you on ski's! sounds like fun!


This little white fluff ball of a dog was so cute! I want one! he was pulling kids on the mushers sleds the kids that got to do it LOVED it they thought it was cool to be a dog musher! haha

Landon all bundled up the starting and finish line!

What a happy boy!

i just love these little camo pants on him they're so dang cute! His G.G. got them for him!

Valentines day!!!


MMMM!

I painted my fingers and toes to go with the holiday!


Me and Lee at the Sweethearts Ball! We got to dress up all formal and go to the Ball! We went with robert and kandice and Kandice and I did eachother's hair and she let me borrow one of her old bridesmaid dresses! It was a way fun evening! What a great valentines eve date!


Kandice's Hair which looks soooo good! I did it! I'd never done hair like that before! I think it turned out pretty good!



haha awkward dancing poses caught on camera haha

being dorks

lol

haha Robert and Kandice

Just havin' fun

hahaha gotta love it

Our "prom" picture in front of the door! lol We had pictures taken at the dance by a photographer but they turned out sooo bad and made us look so FAT! haha we just had to laugh! plus the photographer made us do these awkward prom poses! totally lame but just adds the picture! I'd share them with you buuuuut....NO it's too embarrassing

2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! Love those camo pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Landon is soooo freaking cute. I can't believe how big he is getting! I wanna hold him. Bring him here.

    ReplyDelete