
That's right! Baby number 2 is on it's way!!! I'm 10 weeks pregnant as of today and things are going great! I haven't really been nauseous at all! Early on it was kinda bad but I wasn't puking just felt icky, but after like 8weeks it disappeared and I've been feeling great ever since! *crosses fingers* Hopefully I won't jinx it haha! I'm due March 24th and we're so excited for our little family to be growing! :) Of course Lee is already hoping for another boy haha by the way the little X's on the top and bottom of the baby were just the marks when they were measuring it. They were going to get another picture without those but this cute little peanut didn't want it's picture taken and was hiding haha
Congratulations!!!!!! :) :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYahhhhhh! What fun news! You are the best mommy and Bri and I are super excited for you guys. Spacing is almost exact to my girls...about 21, 22 months right?
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys!
ReplyDeleteYou are due the day before my birthday!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWah Hoo!! Another little cowboy!! hum, or maybe a little cowgirl?? Congratulations whichever!! Your Aunt Kim just told me... That's what I get for not checking your blog!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! I know I tell you that every day but I love looking at your picture on your blog. Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow!!! I'm behind! I didn't know about this! Way to go! I know you guys were thinking about working on it some more! Yay! Landon is so cute...who wouldn't want another one??? You're adorable! Congrats! PS Brent and I went to see Eclipse yesterday, and Emmett totally reminds me of Lee!!!! Has anyone ever told you that?
ReplyDelete