Thursday, March 17, 2011

39 weeks

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!
Well here I am only a week left till my due date although it feels much much longer and as if I'll be pregnant forever! I'm hoping this weekend I'll go into labor it'd definitely be convenient before Lee goes back to work full time now that spuds are going on again and farmers have lots of work for him to do!
As of today I'm almost 4cm dialated and I'm ready to go anytime now! my goal is Sunday or Monday haha not that I have control over it. Seems like nothing I do really works but atleast I'm dilating and getting close! Hopefully this is the last picture of my belly I have to take! :) :) :)

3 comments:

  1. It seems that being 4 centimeters dialated all you need to do is walk... To get your contractions closer together. My sister in law, and I went walking inside Wal-Mart we did a fast walk four times around the inside of the entire store, and she went into labor two hours after we got done. My advise is walk...Walk...WALK!!! Stay on your feet. Baby boy McIntire will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! Good luck for when labor kicks in! I hope your delivery goes well, and I can't wait to see pics of the new babes!

    ReplyDelete