Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pattern Testing

For those of you that don't know about the great website Ithinksew.com I'm gonna do a little advertising for them! They have such CUTE patterns and for decent prices! One of my favorite things about this site is that you get an e-mail with a link to your pattern and you can print it off right from the comfort of your home no waiting to get it in the mail! :) Also they have a place where you can sign up to do pattern testing for them and test out and help them edit their new patterns coming out! So much fun! I signed up and I love it! Every once in a while I'll get an e-mail from them asking me to test out a fun new pattern and send in my feedback! Well This month I got to test out their Eco Friendly reusable grocery bag pattern!


It's a big bag that folds up into itself so you can easily take it with you in your purse to the grocery store and use it for your groceries instead of plastic bags! It was a great pattern and pretty easy it makes me look like a really good seamstress!

The Finished Size: 21” width x 24” height X 3 ½” DEPTH (OPEN)

4” WIDTH X 6 ½” LENGTH X 2 ½” DEPTH (CLOSED)

I love this bag and have used it for everything but a grocery bag so far. So here's my bag:


TADA! My favorite part is the button that keeps it all folded shut! :) Love the fabric I found for it too, it was on sale! :)

1 comment:

  1. You should totally sale these bags on Etsy.com! I love the idea... Before I read your post I totally thought that this was a diaper bag!

    ReplyDelete