We had one busy full house weekend and it was so much fun! My parents came up for Zeke's baby blessing which was Sunday May 1st! And Lee's brother Craig and his wife Alyssa and their two kids Maddie and Jacob also got to come up from Layton, UT and stay with us! My parents stayed upstairs in the apartment and Landon was kicked out of his room so Craig and Alyssa and their kids wouldn't have to squeeze into our small computer room haha We tried putting landon in there but he refused to sleep in the pack n play so we shared a bed all weekend with him haha

Matching boys!!! Gotta love the blue and brown stripes!

Wondering what happened to maddie's clothes? haha I think she had a diaper change and they never got put back on but she had striped jammies too! They were rainbow colored haha
Saturday we went to the Museum of Idaho and go to see the Bodies exhibit!!!
It was sooo cool! I wish we were allowed to take pictures! I got this picture off the internet... All the bodies in the exhibit are real cadavers and they had so many different displays of each of the different systems in your body like muscular,respiratory,digestive, and all the veins and arteries! It was amazing!!! Looking at all the bodies and parts and systems was mind blowing! It just proves that there is a God and we were divinely created! It wasn't just by chance! My favorite part of the exhibit was the baby exhibit were they showed what developing babies really look like! from like 12 weeks to 24! It was incredible even when your baby is itty bitty you can tell it's a human and has little arms and legs and eyes! And when they get bigger and their bones start developing and their skin is still see through and you can see those bones...It's just crazy I wish everyone could see this exhibit! After we were done at the museum we headed back to rexburg and ate at Fong's (chinese resteraunt) sooo good! I always get their sweet and sour chicken with fried rice it's THE BEST! :)
Sunday morning was busy! Luckily Lee and I had washed and wrapped all the potatoes in tinfoil the night before so all we had to do was turn on the oven that morning and let them cook so they'd be ready when we got home from church. I was almost done getting ready when Zeke pooped in his blessing outfit!! ugh! I know I should've waited to leave him in it but I didn't and that's what I get! He had to poop out of his diaper 20mins before church and like 8mins before we needed to leave!!! atleast it happened at home right?! haha well I quickly got him out of his outfit and rinsed it out rubbed it with Fels Naptha soap (magic soap! Gets stains out of anything!!!) and rinsed it once more and threw it in the dryer! I finished putting my makeup on and getting ready and by the time I was done so was his outfit! YAY! disaster averted and we even got a big bench seat at church! Lee had a bunch of cousins and aunts and uncles show up which was awesome! We have 9am church and they all drove the half hour from rexburg to Ashton to come and support lee and be a part of the blessing! I'm so grateful for his family in showing their support for him! not only that but Zeke's blessing was also special because all 4 brothers (Craig,Lyman,Robert and Lee) all got to stand in the circle together while lee gave the blessing! They haven't all been together being worthy priesthood holders like that in forever so it was very special for them! :) I'm so grateful for my husband and the worthy priesthood holder that he is! The blessing he gave Zeke was amazing! It wasn't like any blessing I've heard before and it was so special! The spirit was so strong and I'm so grateful for a husband who stays in tune with the spirit and keeps himself spiritually fed and worthy so he can follow the spirit and lead our family in Righteousness! After the blessing everyone came to our house and we had a potatoe bar! YUM! and so easy too! We always have potates (thanks to the Hess' in our ward) and all the toppings were easy to gather! :) It was lots of fun and food! I was sad to say goodbye to my parents who had to leave after the blessing but atleast I'll see them soon in July! :) Well I'm done talking now so enjoy the pictures!!!

The best family picture we got haha

Mommy and Daddy and Zeke

Landon with cousin Jacob and Zeke

Dad and Zeke


I just loved his little blessing outfit! It was cotton and simple and exactly what I was looking for! I got it off Ebay :) It was a one piece romper like I was looking for too!

GG and Poppa with Zeke before they had to get on the road and head for home!
Matching boys!!! Gotta love the blue and brown stripes!
Wondering what happened to maddie's clothes? haha I think she had a diaper change and they never got put back on but she had striped jammies too! They were rainbow colored haha
Saturday we went to the Museum of Idaho and go to see the Bodies exhibit!!!

It was sooo cool! I wish we were allowed to take pictures! I got this picture off the internet... All the bodies in the exhibit are real cadavers and they had so many different displays of each of the different systems in your body like muscular,respiratory,digestive, and all the veins and arteries! It was amazing!!! Looking at all the bodies and parts and systems was mind blowing! It just proves that there is a God and we were divinely created! It wasn't just by chance! My favorite part of the exhibit was the baby exhibit were they showed what developing babies really look like! from like 12 weeks to 24! It was incredible even when your baby is itty bitty you can tell it's a human and has little arms and legs and eyes! And when they get bigger and their bones start developing and their skin is still see through and you can see those bones...It's just crazy I wish everyone could see this exhibit! After we were done at the museum we headed back to rexburg and ate at Fong's (chinese resteraunt) sooo good! I always get their sweet and sour chicken with fried rice it's THE BEST! :)
Sunday morning was busy! Luckily Lee and I had washed and wrapped all the potatoes in tinfoil the night before so all we had to do was turn on the oven that morning and let them cook so they'd be ready when we got home from church. I was almost done getting ready when Zeke pooped in his blessing outfit!! ugh! I know I should've waited to leave him in it but I didn't and that's what I get! He had to poop out of his diaper 20mins before church and like 8mins before we needed to leave!!! atleast it happened at home right?! haha well I quickly got him out of his outfit and rinsed it out rubbed it with Fels Naptha soap (magic soap! Gets stains out of anything!!!) and rinsed it once more and threw it in the dryer! I finished putting my makeup on and getting ready and by the time I was done so was his outfit! YAY! disaster averted and we even got a big bench seat at church! Lee had a bunch of cousins and aunts and uncles show up which was awesome! We have 9am church and they all drove the half hour from rexburg to Ashton to come and support lee and be a part of the blessing! I'm so grateful for his family in showing their support for him! not only that but Zeke's blessing was also special because all 4 brothers (Craig,Lyman,Robert and Lee) all got to stand in the circle together while lee gave the blessing! They haven't all been together being worthy priesthood holders like that in forever so it was very special for them! :) I'm so grateful for my husband and the worthy priesthood holder that he is! The blessing he gave Zeke was amazing! It wasn't like any blessing I've heard before and it was so special! The spirit was so strong and I'm so grateful for a husband who stays in tune with the spirit and keeps himself spiritually fed and worthy so he can follow the spirit and lead our family in Righteousness! After the blessing everyone came to our house and we had a potatoe bar! YUM! and so easy too! We always have potates (thanks to the Hess' in our ward) and all the toppings were easy to gather! :) It was lots of fun and food! I was sad to say goodbye to my parents who had to leave after the blessing but atleast I'll see them soon in July! :) Well I'm done talking now so enjoy the pictures!!!
The best family picture we got haha
Mommy and Daddy and Zeke
Landon with cousin Jacob and Zeke
Dad and Zeke
I just loved his little blessing outfit! It was cotton and simple and exactly what I was looking for! I got it off Ebay :) It was a one piece romper like I was looking for too!
GG and Poppa with Zeke before they had to get on the road and head for home!
My goodness what a busy mama you are! The bones museum sounds amazing... I'm sure my favorite part would be the different stages a baby body goes through too, it's sooo interesting... Zeke looks so handsome in his blessing outfit! I really like the idea of having a potato bar, keeping it simple, but tastey!
ReplyDelete