Friday we had a combined bbq party with Lee's cousin Cy who's birthday is also the 13th! it was fun lots of family and good food :)
Then Saturday we finally ate some of his birthday cake! haha all in all he said it was the best birthday ever and not just because he got a motorcycle lol :)
The cute cake I made lol Landon picked out the candy decorations it was either fish or bugs i'm glad he picked the cute little fish and turtles haha
Yay presents! haha
Dukes of Hazzard! OH yeah!
Here's a picture of what his bike looks like! It even has the double seat so I get to ride with him :) Lee has done some motifications of his own to his bike now...he took the back fender off and made his own custom fender cuz he said it looked too grandpa-ish haha whatever lol can't say I was thrilled with him taking his brand new bike apart and spray painting other parts! But oh well he's a boy he's gonna do what he wants lol
No comments:
Post a Comment