Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

I've been so busy lately!!! I'm doing the farmers market here in Ashton this summer and the first one was June 17th so I was sewing like crazy making baby shoes and stuff for the farmers market! And in the middle of all that Lee has been working on the house (constant construction going on around our place I swear! lol) So anyways the first farmers market went OK I sold a few things but it was pretty slow being the first one. I got lots of compliments on my stuff and people wanting to buy my stuff but they just didn't have or know anyone with babies! oh well hopefully this Friday it goes better! :) fingers crossed! And I'll be having a booth on the 4th of July too which I'm excited about because TONS of people will be in town for the parade and car show and everything that's going on that day! So hopefully I'll do good!

Lee's big project for the week was getting the inside stairs that go up to the apartment put outside so Hillary & Jordan (Lee's Cousin) could have a separate entrance!




Cut out for the door that will be going in! ..............and the stairs outside and the door put in!
Obviously we're not completely done yet he needs to put the railing up the stairs but it works for now until he gets a spare second! He's been crazy busy and work and just comes home dead and most days still does work outside and works out with his cousin! I don't know how he finds the energy!

Inside where the stairs used to be big hole in the ceiling now! haha He's got part of the floor/ceiling in now but there is still a square hole left but Lee and Jordan both like that they can yell back and forth for eachother and climb up and down it instead of having to go outside lol haha


The hole in the floor after the stairs were takin' out......and NO MORE HOLE! yay!!! so nice to be able to walk through the entry way instead of avoiding the hole in the ground! lol

View from the living room! :) and yes that is siding! When the people before us built on the apartment above the garage to this house (The garage is now our living room...) they didn't take the siding off the house before adding on...don't aske me why they didn't but they didn't and we've found so many other retarded things like this about our house it's kinda funny! 'course it makes lee's job harder when he goes to build cuz everything is crooked but it makes it intersting for him i guess hahaha

1 comment:

  1. Life is always crazy when there is construction going on, I'm sure you'll do great at the Farmers Market in the up coming weeks! Michelle, you are so great at all the cute crafty work that you do, people would be crazy not to buy your stuff.

    ReplyDelete