Thursday, June 9, 2011

Zeke's 2 Month Stats




Zeke is such a happy growing boy! He's definitely bigger than Landon was at this age! He's already wearing 3 month clothes! I had to wait till landon was 3 1/2 months old before i finally got to dress him in 3 month clothes! and even then it was only for the length! haha

At 2weeks old he was 20.3in long
Zeke is now 23.6in long (70%!!!
pretty sure landon never made it to 70% for anything! haha)
and at 2 weeks he weighed 8lbs 1oz and now he weighs 11lbs 8oz (40%)

He thinks he's a hungry hippo all the time so at the rate he's eating I wouldn't be surprised if he's gained more weight already :)
He's smiles all the time sucks on his fists coo's and wiggles lots and likes to spit bubbles

Landon still can't get enough of his baby brother and I'm glad I can't wait to see them play together and be best friends!

1 comment:

  1. Zeke is such a little sweetie pie! It's so nice that Landon loves his little brother, & doesn't get jealous of him.

    ReplyDelete