WOW It has been forever!!! It seems like things just went crazy fast this summer and one thing after another kept happening! Well I finally have a minute to catch up! I'll try and make it short!
Ok update on the kids!
Landon-
He's 2years old (27months) and 25lbs he's starting to talk a LOT more and speaking in sentences! He loves his brother and the only times Zeke is ever upset is when Landon is bugging him lol Landon loves going to Nursery now soooo glad it makes it easier on everyone including the other kids in nursery he was scaring with his crying lol
Zeke-
He'll be 7months on the 19th of oct and is such a little chunk! He weened himself from nursing after we spent a week in Spokane and he was getting a bottle more often since we were on the road and stuff. He decided a bottle was much faster and refused to nurse! Which is fine with me I hate nursing in the hot sweaty summers anyways and I like having my boobs to myself again haha.
He's wearing 12 month clothes now and weighs 17.8lbs! I LOVE it! He's such a rolly polly! He's such a GOOD baby you would not believe it! so easy! only cries when Landon is picking on him :)
He's sitting up really good...still tips over sometimes but he'd rather be sitting than laying. He says Mama!!! haha I love it! No Dada yet lol
Lee has been busy with work and building our chimney before winter gets here! This week the weather has sucked and it was rainy/snowing all week ewwww the snow even stuck to the ground! ahhh!
Me-
I've been busy busy with Etsy, My calling at church as a member of the Relief Society Activity Commitee. Our Super saturday is coming up the 22nd of this month! Also I've been canning and making applesauce! I'm surprised I'm not crazy yet! I still have apples to can and a lot of garden stuff to can as well! oh boy! haha But I'm lovin' life and enjoying it every hectic second!
Both of my kids fell asleep out of nowhere and in random places! This never happens so I had to get pictures! haha
I was crafting trying to catch up on Etsy orders and Zeke fell asleep under my table playing with his rings lol
Landon was out watching a movie in the living room and when i went to check on him this is how i found him! haha
Here's what I've been working on! I call them friendly ghost boo butt onesies! haha
Here's Zeke Modeling for me :)
I've also been working on these football onesies! I can't decide If i like the straight stitches better or the ones that are a little cockeye? what do you think?
These are my best seller's right now on Etsy! These pumpkin shirts and onesies! I've had so many orders! It took me a while to get caught up! I was 17 orders behind because everyone wanted these! haha I finally got them all finished up and sent out! Now I can catch up on housework! lol
My parents came up for the weekend Sept 23rd-25th! it was fee free weekend in yellowstone so of course we had to go! we had lots of fun as usual and we got to see 4 big geysers within about a half hour of each other! starting with Old Faithful! The one behind my parents in the above picture was HUGE it wasn't old faithful it was something else I can't remember it's name but it was sooo cool! It was huge and went on forever!!! totally cool so glad we caught it at just the right time to see it!
This is Old Faithful!
Fun weekend with my parents! Sad it went by so fast! We all went to church sunday morning and after sacrament by parents packed up and left and I packed up to go to Utah while Lee stayed to teach his sunday school lesson.
We left around noon for utah because earlier that week our beautiful little niece passed away. Worst news ever. The family viewing was sunday night and then the funeral was monday.
Lee's older (half) sister Holly's 4year old daughter Brooklyn died over night in her sleep. They don't know why she had a cold but nothing out of the ordinary and by the time Holly got to her she'd been long gone. They have to wait 4-6 weeks for blood results and as far as we know they didn't find out anything in the autopsy. Worst funeral ever. Not that funeral's are fun but it's especially worse when it's a child. I never want to go to another funeral where a tiny casket is involved. Her's was pink, which is so Brookie, she was a girly girl. But I'm so grateful for the knowledge that she is with our Heavenly Father and although it's hard for us here to understand why she was taken from us so suddenly and so young He gives us that comfort and understanding we need to get through it.
Here is our beautiful Brooklyn

March 15 2007- September 21 2011
Here is Brooklyn and her older sister Alissa! They got to come to Lagoon with us this summer! we had a blast of course! so glad we got to spend time with them both.
Here's Brookie and Landon on the boat ride! :)
It was a rough couple days after the viewings, funeral and burial. I can't even begin to imagine how Holly (Brooklyn's mom) and Alissa (big sister) are doing because I know how awful I feel somtimes if I think too much about it and don't look at the big picture and that's probably only 1/100th of what they are feeling. I hate tragedy and death. But Brooklyn's the lucky one she doesn't have to endure this rough earth life any more. :)
Ok moving on...
Landon has been coloring all over himself lately! He loves it! I hide the markers and he somehow finds one! this was an incident with orange permanent marker! ah! hahaha luckily it came off pretty easy because he's such a sweaty little boy probably lol
Here's Zeke! He's wearing the outfit that landon wore in his 1st birthday pictures! haha little chunk! I love it!
Here's pictures from Lagoon! we had a blast! landon's favorite ride was the carousel you can guess why....HORSES!! he literally went on that thing 6 times in a row! us adults had to take turns riding cuz we were getting dizzy lol
Lee's brother craig and his wife Alyssa and their two kids Maddie and Jacob! we stay at their house in Layton whenever we're in Utah :)
Maddie and Landon getting ready for the Helicopter ride!
The ride didn't start fast enough because before too long they were fighting over the bar hahaha
The birthday triplets My best friends suzi and steph (yes they're twins) and Zeke all share the same birthday March 19th!

Here's my little cousins with my kids! Crazy how time flies! I used to babysit them all from the time they were babies!!!
LANDON'S 2! He absolutely LOVED everyone singing to him! hahaha to him it was the best part of it! lol
4 Generations! My Grandpa Ferrell, My Dad, Me and Both my Boys! :)
Us this summer in Spokane at Loon Lake :) We got to stay a whole week in Spokane and celebrated Landon's birthday there too!
Well that's all for now! I'm sure I left something out but oh well I got most of it there! haha Now i'll try and stay on top of it!






Happy "VERY LATE" 2nd Birthday Landon...
ReplyDeleteMichelle, we had every intention of coming to Landon's birthday party, but then Charlie got wrapped into an unexpected mandatory meeting at work which conflicted with the time of Landon's party. Glad to see that he had a great time at his cowboy/horse birthday party.