Friday, August 10, 2012

Family update!

Lee-
Has been busy with work. He comes home and works out in the garden and yard and like always has some sort of project going on! He just can't sit still. I'll have to post pictures of how nice our front yard looks. He's worked very hard on it landscaping since we got the front of our house all fixed up (pictures too come soon!) and we have a real concrete porch with steps! yay!!! I'll go into more detail about that when I post pictures of the front of the house. Other than work, work and more work he hasn't been up to much other than the occasional swim in the river on those extra hot days. He's doing good and working hard :)

Michelle-
I'm 15 weeks prego TOMORROW! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going by! My nesting has already begun! It never came this early with the other two. I've been cleaning and organizing everything! I still have a list of projects and areas I want to get organized and I'm checking them off one by one. My house is the cleanest it's ever been and it's actually staying clean! I hope this doesn't go away after my nesting goes away haha I'm going to try and keep it a permanent habit cuz I love it.

I've been feeling great no real cravings that I can think of. I haven't gained any weight yet I've actually lost a pound :) I'm so happy to be in my 2nd trimester not that the 1st was horrible but it means I'm getting closer to the half way mark and finding out the gender of baby #3! Which I called in today and set up the appointment for September 14th and 9am!!! WooHoo!!! I can't even wait! I'm already counting down and hoping it gets here quick! Lee of course wants another boy and I can't make up my mind what I want! Little girls make me melt with all the ribbons and bows and dresses but then I think about our tiny house and I think another boy would be great since I already have everything and we can just keep packing them into that room! haha Then I won't have to give up my craft room. If we have a girl I'm definitely going to want to decorate her own room! lol But we shall see in only 5 more weeks!

I've also been staying busy with my relief society calling. I love my calling I'm one of the Relief Society Activity Committee planners. There are 4 of us and it's so much fun. Last month was our mother daughter dinner and we had a great turn out! almost not enough food! funny how many people show up that don't sign up. haha oh well we were happy to have them and it turned out good. We have a planning meeting next tuesday and I'm so excited because we're going to be planning our big Super Saturday activity! Which is our big craft all day party :) I love it! I have a bunch of ideas for this year and can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with! I'll let you know what we're doing after our meeting! And i'll be sure to post pictures of the crafts I'm in charge of :)

Landon-
Is 3 and busy busy busy. I have to keep him busy to keep him out of trouble. Yesterday I didn't keep him very entertained apparently because he go into the sugar and dumped 2cups on the floor and played in it. Go into a bag of wipes and pulled them all out. Got into the bucket of flour and poured a cup of it out on the living room floor! and I know I'm forgetting something else but you get the picture. haha He's also started peeing standing up all by himself haha I think it's so cute except for when he doesn't pull both lids up and pees on the seat.

Zeke-
 Is almost 17months now and I am so excited because that means I can start taking him to nursery a little early to get him used to going! woohoo! He is quite the wiggly screamer at church and I spend most of my time in the hallways because he won't take a nap with everyone around and he's not content with his toys or books and just doesn't want to sit. I know he won't have any problem going to nursery. When we drop Landon off he always tries to run in and when I let him go in for a minute or two it's a total melt down when he has to leave. lol So excited for nursery! And I can't believe he's almost 1 and half already! My baby's getting so big! He is teething all of his molars right now and oh boy is that fun. NOT! He gums are so swollen  so he doesn't want to eat anything he has to really chew or gum on. I can feel some poking through on both bottom and top! Poor kid. He can several words. He says momma dada horse ball nana (banana) and yeehaw! haha he talks all the time just not anything I can understand but we're working on it lol He can point to his head an nose. and loves being outside :) He always wants to be where everyone else is and doing what we're doing.

Family Update-
August 2nd we went to Utah to visit Lee's brother Craig and his family. We went to Lagoon on the 3rd. His work does a lagoon day and we got tickets for 20.00! So we went up to go have fun at Lagoon! I didn't take my camera this time around but Landon had lots of fun on all the rides and both kids loved the water park of course. It was a good day at lagoon. Then Saturday Alyssa (craig's wife) Kandice (other SIL) and I all went shopping! We went to go get a new outfit for Lyman's wedding coming up next week! Our side of the family is wearing brown and the brides side is wearing sage green. You wouldn't think it'd be that hard to find a brown skirt right? Well let me tell you we had quite the time finding anything in chocolate brown! It was ridiculous! If we did find something it was waaaay too short. Finally after 4hours of nothing we found a brown skirt. Luckily we had found cream colored shirts right from the beginning so we knew just where to go to get those. I'll definitely post pictures after the wedding of our outfits. We all have the same brown skirt and different off white cream colored tops. :) I even splurged and bought a pair cream colored wedges :) I can't wait to show pictures. All in all it was fun girls day out which we never get to do :)


1 comment:

  1. It's good to see that you are staying busy, that always helps the time pass by so much quicker. I looked at your pregnancy ticker, & could not believe that you are all ready in your 16th week. Time is flying by! I can't wait to see all of those pictures.

    ReplyDelete