Thursday, April 11, 2013

Grandpa Ferrell Turned 90!


My Grandpa turned 90 in March! We made a last minute spur of the moment decision to go to the Birthday party! I was so glad we got to go! My  mom talked me into it Thursday night and the party was Saturday at 5:00pm so I begged Lee to go and while he was at work Friday I packed our bags so he had no choice but to say Yes! So we hopped in the car Friday after lee got off work and drove halfway to Spokane. Stopped and slept at a rest area in our suburban and arrived Saturday morning. I got to see a bunch of cousins and Aunt's and Uncles and other family that I haven't seen in a long time.

The picture on the right is of my brother Marc and his Daughter Sophie my sister Stephanie my dad, Drake, Zeke, Me, Landon and my Grandpa ( My dad's dad. Our latest 4 generation picture with my grandpa.) 


We got to stay in Spokane until Tuesday the 19th and since Zeke's 2nd Birthday was Tuesday and we'd be driving back home all day we celebrated his birthday Monday with my family. He was so excited to be sung too he didn't want to blow out his candle he just kept smiling and staring at it haha he finally did blow it out and decided that was fun too. He got some books and a big John Deere dump trunk and my mom got him the Woody toy. He LOVES woody and Toy Story so he was thrilled when he opened that up and saw Woody! She also bought him a Leapfrog Tag Jr with a Cars book that he loves and a Number counting Helicopter.
Here's Sophie!!! She's the cutest thing ever! I just love her to pieces and want to squeeze her all the time! I just love her cheeks and everything about her. And since she's my only niece on my side of the family I can say  she's my FAVORITE! She's 9months old and such a character :) 
Here all the cousins together! The pictures of Drake and Sophie crack me up. She put her mouth on Drakes hand and being a baby and just wiggling around he ended up hitting her in the mouth, obviously not hard but she did not like that and started crying haha It was bedtime for sure lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment