Saturday, April 6, 2013

Newborn photo shoot!

Ok I don't know why the text is being retarded and going out to the sides of the photo's instead of underneath like it's showing when I type this all out....I've tried adjusting it and it's just not working so sorry about that just highlight over the words so you can read it easier! 

 Here is Drakes newborn photoshoot that I did with my sister inlaw Kandice. I don't have all the pictures she took with her camera but she did e-mail me some of them and the rest are from my camera we had sooo much taking them :) 

Here he is Drake Simeon McInier! He was born Feb 9th 2013 at 10:21am ( which is the time that the clock is set to) He was a good little model! 




Here are the brother pictures we managed to get! It took a few days worth of trying to get a good shot of 


Zeke and the baby together he was just to quick and wouldn't hold still haha These are the best we got I wish Drakes arm wasn't moving in the bottom middle picture  cuz Zeke and Landon are perfectly posed! oh well what do you do it's still a great picture too bad i'm not a photo shop genius maybe that could fix it lol.




 


 

Here's our awesome family picture! Turned out sooo good! Tawny (my cousin) was so nice to take a study break and come over and do this for me! Below are some of the outtakes which is what was happening 99% of the time it's a miracle we captured this great picture! haha
  hahaha Boys will be boys they wouldn't stop wiggling and moving around making goofy faces or growling at eachother like Zeke and Lee in the big corner picture! haha if it wasn't the baby crying it was the other two sometimes three flopping around and making faces lol 


Drake was 5 days old in these pictures :) I took them for Valentine's Day! My sister made him his Kisses hat :) sooooo cute! I love it!  


Here he is in his Valentine's Tux that I made :) He wore it all day! 


 Another random photo shoot I just can't get enough of this little guy :) He was probably closer to two weeks old in those pictures



And in these photo's below he was 2 weeks old and this was a photoshoot using Leah's blanket in the background! Leah made me this blanket herself she is so talented! I absolutely love the blanket! I can't crochet worth beans so I appreciate her talent! These pictures are for your Leah!









Here's another blanket photoshoot! This blanket came from Alaina! Another talented crocheter who actually has her own Etsy shop which everyone needs to check out! It's called LovingHandsCrochet. She made a matching hat to go with this blanket but somehow I didn't get a picture of that I don't know why...But still very cute. 

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these pictures! The picture of all of the boys made me start crying... Those boys are just so darn precious!

    ReplyDelete