Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Zeke had a birthday!

Our little Zeke is 3 now! His birthday was Wednesday the 19th! and he LOVES toy story!!! He got to open a present in the morning before dad left for work and he got Toy Story 2!  


After Lee got off work we went out to dinner to celebrate! We ate at Frostop  here in Ashton. LOOOOVE their burgers :) 



                                  

  




Yummy Chocolate milk!!! 


after dinner we got home I finished his cake! It's supposed to look like Andy's bed with all the toys on it! I was soooo tired this day. earlier I'd been busy helping decorate for the Relief Society Birthday dinner and just running around so when I made the frosting and there wasn't enough to cover the end I just said "Whatever" I don't care we're eating it anyways lol I made the frosting so it would have been a pain to make more and try to get the color exact so just pretend it's completely covered haha it was yummy lemon cake. 


Opening presents!!! He was sooo excited about the big Woody!!! He loves it. 

 All in all Zeke's birthday was great and my parents came up that Friday! They go to Ashton Friday around 5ish and we went to El Rincon the mexican restaurant here and had dinner. Then Saturday morning we headed off to Jackson Hole, WY for the snowmobile hill climb! They had all the new sleds displayed and all kinds of booths and some food. We'd never been to Jackson so it was fun. Of course I had to forget my camera so this is all I have from on my phone but both my mom and dad took a bunch of pictures on their phones too so I'm going to try and get those pics. 

This was the hill the snowmobiles had to climb it was super steep at the top and there were huge ruts that they would get stuck in. we were lucky enough to find spots on the bleachers that they had set up at the base of the hill and watch.   


 My mom and the boys :) it was a fun weekend and went by way too fast. My parent's came to sacrament meeting with us then headed home right after. 




  Here's some random pictures from my camera....




a couple of weeks ago Landon got a missionary badge from his primary teacher! He absolutely loved it! he didn't want to take it off and wanted to wear it with everything! haha so cute! eventually the tape on the back stopped sticking but I had to get a picture of him with it cuz he was so proud of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment