
We're gearing up for the 4th tomorrow! I had the kids make these cute little 4th of july shirts for tomorrow!
Landon enjoyed painting the flag stripes on his and zeke did one stripe and was done. haha they all loved having their hand painted! I've got Drake trained well when it comes to painting his hands or feet he knows to spread his fingers and hold still so cute haha
Close up of zeke's shirt. When they are dry I will take the tape off and snap another picture. I'll definitely include it in my 4th of July post.
Close up of Drake's shirt! look how good his hand print is!
Close up of landon's shirt!

Got my 4th of July decoration all set up earlier this week! I love it! I made this when we were in Utah a couple of months ago.

Monday I decided to whip out my serger and use it for the first time! haha I got it for Mother's day and just have been so busy doing all kinds of other projects I hadn't gotten a chance to use it yet! So here was my very first project using my serger! I looooove my serger!

A crib sheet for Maylee to match her bedding that I'm making!

The back underneath side :) making crib sheets is soooo easy you can use a regular sewing machine as well and it took me maybe 20 mins. The longest part was threading the elastic on the underside. quick and easy I have another crib sheet I'm going to make too and I'm sure in the future I'll make a bunch more including some out of flannel and minky for winter.

close up o f the underside corner.
Also on Monday I made Maylee Belle's newborn hat! I love it so much!!! I could have bought one exactly like this on etsy for like $20 bucks but I couldn't bring myself to pay for something I could make myself so I bought the little hat for like maybe 5 bucks I had the ribbon and I bought the little rhinestone button. quick and easy and so dang cute I can't wait to put it on her!

Tuesday I started Maylee's crib skirt! I had all the pieces cut out and ready and that's about as far as I got on Tuesday. Then Wednesday I ruffled up all my strips of fabric and sewed them on and got it all finished!!! I absolutely looooove how freaking cute this turned out!!! I can hardly stand the cuteness and it went surprisingly smooth and easy! So glad it turned out perfect!

On the crib! her bed is no longer looking so bare!
\
Tada! looking so good! I'm going to be doing her crib bumper after the 4th of July weekend. I've started cutting out pieces for it here and there but I'm going to enjoy the nice long 4th of July weekend first before I get serious. Also next on my list is to figure out what kind of window treatment I want to do in this room and a crib mobile is on the to do list as well!





How fun are those DIY flag shirts. Okay seriously, Maylee's crib bedding looks amazing. Next time I need crib bedding made I should buy the fabric, then pay you to make the bedding for me. LOVE IT ALL!!!
ReplyDelete