The bump at 29 weeks! Can you believe I'm almost to 30? CRAZY!!!
So my 3hr glucose test went a lot better than I was expecting! I got to my appointment hadn't eaten or drank anything since the night before and they called me back pricked my finger for my fasting blood sugar then I had to drink the glucose drink within 10mins I had the fruit punch flavor this time and surprisingly it wasn't as gross as I though it'd be! It's the best flavor by far. So I drank that they told me I could hang out in the waiting area for an hour or I could go and come back so Tawny and I decided to go to her apartment and hang out for a little while. I felt pretty good after drinking that drink and the more time that went on after I drank it the better I felt. So we went back after at the 1hr mark they pricked my finger again went and put it in the little machine my blood sugar needed to be under 94 (i think) and mine was 74! awesome. So they sent me off again. Tawny and I went to Sally's beauty and Walmart this time then we headed back for the 2hr mark. They pricked my finger again and the nurse let me come back and watch her put it in the machine and said if my number was low again I wouldn't even need to do the 3rd hour. it had to be under like 178 I think or something like that and mine was like 117 or something so I got to skip out on the 3rd since my levels were so good. SOOOOO glad that's over with and I don't have to worry about it anymore. The entire week before that appointment I just felt guilty eating anything remotely sugary or anything that wasn't a vegetable. ugh. So yay for me I passed.
Can't believe I only have 11weeks left until my due date! it's going to fly! I want it to go fast but at the same time I have lots to get ready and Summer just finally started and I don't want it to go by fast!
Today I'm going to work on baby stuff! I'm wanting to start sewing up the crib set and a few little other crafts! Can't wait to show pictures :)
Oh also I hosted a baby shower for my friend who is having her first boy after 3 girls. It was fun and of course my pregnancy brain forgot to take pictures danget. Oh well. Just know it was cute and she had a good time. I wish more people would have showed up but oh well what do you do. Atleast she had a good time. :)


Oh Yay!!! You passed with flying colors, I was so worried!
ReplyDelete