Thursday, January 28, 2016

20 weeks! HALFWAY!!!



                                          18 weeks............................................and 20 weeks!!!

                                                 I've grown a little between these two weeks. :)

So yesterday  (Wednesday the 27th) was our big ultrasound!!! We had Zeke Drake and Maylee all with us and they did so well the whole time we were there. The 20 week ultrasound is always my favorite! This time around we decided NOT to find out the sex! So far it's been more exciting not knowing and I keep going back and forth with my guesses haha after the ultrasound I'm leaning more towards boy though but I still change my mind a lot haha 



so here's pictures of our ultrasound pics! so much fun that we got a few 3D pics of little ones face!! So what do you think baby looks like boy or girl????




















 So fun to get to see baby! Baby was nice and wiggly and moving around for us too! Our tech was awesome!!! She asked before we went in if we wanted to know the sex and we said no we want it to be a surprise and she did such a good job of not spoiling anything! she told us when to close our eyes and look away and I had to just cover my whole face so I absolutely would not peek but I did it and I'm so excited for the surprise of it all! She also said that she will be writing "secret" for baby's sex on my chart so that she's literally the only person that knows baby's sex and I won't see her again and she's probably forgotten by now with all the other ultrasounds she does in a day. :) So anyways it was lots of fun and Zeke could actually tell what some things were on the screen during the ultrasound! haha he identified the foot before the tech even said anything and he could see the baby's profile and tell it was the baby haha So we're excited for our little surprise coming in June!!! Halfway there! Can't hardly wait for the rest of it to fly by! 







2 comments:

  1. I want you to have another girl... I was thinking boy as I was scrolling through the ultrasound pictures though. June will be here before ya know it! It will be nice having baby boy or girl at the beginning of summer, instead of having to wait until the end.

    ReplyDelete