Tuesday, February 9, 2016

First baby purchase!!!

I made my first baby purchase for this pregnancy!!! 
These super SOFT light weight swaddle blankies! I already have a pink one from Maylee that I will be packing in our hospital bag in case it's a girl but I love these two colors for a boy! I bought them off ebay :) 


I have our boy and girl coming home outfits picked out on Etsy I'm just waiting until it's a little closer to purchase them :) 

                           These cute little hospital hats to wear while we're at the hospital....



And THESE super cute outfits!!! I'm going to see if she can make the boy onesie say Littlest Brother instead of just little.....and this little Brand Sparkling New outfit was just too cute to pass up in case baby #5 is a girl! We're both thinking it's a boy but will be happy either way and can't wait to find out what our surprise is!!! 

I'll also be purchasing these Nuk newborn binkies for baby. They come in a two pack and the green will be perfect for a boy and pink for a girl! I'll probably be making some cute matching binky clips for each of their outfits as well. And Zeke has already helped me make a cute pink clear and white beaded bracelet for the baby girl outfit! 


June can't get here fast enough!!! 



1 comment:

  1. Those swaddle blankets are such pretty colors... Super cute coming home outfits too!

    ReplyDelete