Wednesday, February 24, 2016

24 Weeks!

Here's the bump!!! :D we're chugging right along in this pregnancy! I had a Dr's Appt today and my blood pressure was nice and low everything looks good and I've only gained 5 lbs total this pregnancy which I think is awesome and 2 of those pounds I've gained since my last appointment so yay me! I've been working out this entire pregnancy and feeling good. I'm starting to get tired again but when I get a chance for a nice little nap that fixes that :D 

next dr's appt is the nasty glucose test. ugh but I'm determined to pass it the first time around this pregnancy! With Maylee I had to do the 3hr test and oh. my. barf! ugh it was terrible and I ended up being just fine. go figure. so this time fingers crossed the first time around I pass.



For the month of February our Library was doing a fun little adult reading drawing. If you checked out a book each week you got to put your name in for a prize and I won last week's drawing!!! I went to go pick it up today after my appt and when she brought these two huge bags out I thought she was going to ask me to pick one but they were BOTH for me! Our library is the coolest ever! 


Look how big they are! And the pink one was heavy! (water bottle was for size refrence haha)



In the Purple bag was this Cake Pop Maker!!! The kids are so excited to try it out and so am I! 



and in the pink bag....

                                   All these yummy cakes and frosting's and fun sprinkles!!! so awesome! 
it totally made my day going and picking this up! :D So much fun! I've been reading the Percy Jackson Series and just finished the last book last night! Now I'm onto finishing my culinary mystery series by Josi S. Kilpack I'm on book #9 it's called Baked Alaska! I love these books they have recipes in them too they're fun. The first book of the series is called Lemon Tart just in case you want to start reading them! :D 


2 comments:

  1. Your library sounds really neat, what an amazing prize... Right up your ally! Remember when working out during your pregnancy you'll need to take in the calories that you burn, by eating extra so baby isn't missing out. Now I want cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good reminder! Thanks! No wonder I'm hungry all the time! I've stocked up on lots of healthy snacks so I feel like I'm eating all the time haha

      Delete