After graduation she had already taken her cap and gown off but we (us SIL's) made her two candy necklaces and a candy bouquet and she got flowers and balloons from us too! We wanted to make sure she felt special on her big day cuz she worked hard to graduate!
Here's the kids out having fun in the garden. Alyssa and I had left to run to the grocery store or something real quick and came home to this lol thanks dad's haha we made them hose off and clean the kids up. luckily the 4 youngest kids were not in this mess too lol
We went to Family Dollar one day and found this shirt so I had to put it on and pose with it cuz it was too perfect hahaha excuse my non makeup-ed face lol
We had tons of fun while they were here and I barely got any pics cuz we were just busy having fun and feeding kids and cleaning up after feeding kids and everyone haha
This was Maylee taking a nap one day I thought it was so cute. I had to wake her up to go to Xianna's graduation family lunch. She was sleeping so sweetly I hated waking her up.
This is how the twins eat cereal lol or how their mom feeds them cereal they had baths right after this haha Sadie's on the Left and Lacie on the right. Maylee had a blast getting to play with 2 babies. towards the end of the week Maylee's favorite phrase was "No baby!!!" and "No Wacie" lol she's gonna have to get over being the youngest in our house pretty soon! but I think she'll adjust just fine to a new baby. A new baby can't take your things from you yet lol
Maylee one day was quietly playing in the boys bedroom and I went in to check on her and she had made this little lego structure! I'm seriously impressed with her lego skills she frequently goes and plays with the lego's and actually builds things and isn't even 2 yet!!!
This was me June 1st!!! 38 weeks prego!!! Sooooo happy it's actually finally JUNE!!! Can you believe it! I'm going to have a baby this month!! I should of had an appt that day but there was nothing available when I went to set it up after my last appt so I don't go in until Monday the 6th. everythings being going good though. I've been having lots of braxton hicks but nothing serious and still feeling good just excited for baby to join us and in the meantime doing lots of nesting and getting things deep cleaned and ready for baby!
In fact today (June 2nd) I got my bedroom all deep cleaned and ready for baby!!! I dusted and washed the walls from ceiling to floor and wiped down every other surface as well with a water and vinegar and essential oil mixture I made! and holy cow my walls were dirtier then I thought and they actually LOOK so much cleaner now it's awesome and it feels soooo good! I also cleaned the windows and window tracks so they are now mildew free! Zeke was my big helper today and helped me with all these things! I also deodorized my carpet with another baking soda and essential oil blend that I made and let the kids sprinkle it all over then let it sit then vacuumed it up! My room looks feels and smells soooo fresh and clean I love it!!! after washing the walls I was having all kinds of contractions haha I definitely over did it a little but I got to lay down after I set up the bassinet and they went away eventually and I got a nice rest.
Here's the bassinet all set up and ready!!! Can't wait for our little bundle of joy!!!
I keep thinking June 7th is going to be the day, I don't know why but that date just keeps popping back up in my mind as THE day! lol I guess we'll see! I'm crossing my fingers and toes and hoping it is! I'd love to be early rather than late!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment