Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Playing catch up!

Wow  I've been terrible about posting ever since Kru arrived! whoops! so I have lots of pictures and updates to add since this is like my online journal. 

Soooo we're going way back and starting with Kru's arrival and his newborn baby photo shoot that I did with him!

baby toes!


going home outfit <3 and="" brother="" had="" it="" littlest="" motorcycles="" on="" p="" said="">
a little upside down whoops haha


look at all that hair!!






looks so little in the carseat! This was at his 3 day dr appt














at the hospital 
Big yawn!

This was Sunday the day we went home. The boys had their Big Brother shirts on and Maylee's shirt said Best Big Sister


Family picture of the 7 of us!





 First day home!



 Cuddling the Kru
I love this picture of Drake haha he has holes in the toes of his favorite jammies and his smile is just too cute and the mess in the background is just keeping it real haha

And now for the newborn photo shoot! He's such a good baby and oh so cute I had to post a ton of them haha






 He moved his arm down and over the edge himself haha too cute


I LOVE newborn pictures with their umbilical cord still on and showing cuz it just testifies to their newness and is oh so sweet. 


We found this metal wire basket and hobby lobby and i loved the fun shape and color































Pictures with GG hahaha

Loooove this pic of big brother Drake just looking at baby brother!


Kisses!


Zeke and Kru















Zeke being silly but that's just how he is haha

behind the scenes shot of them laughing at kru cuz he was tooting and their faces are all so perfect for their personalites lol maylee was saying Ewww hahaha

Best shot ever! 



and then maylee was done taking pictures and decided to cry instead haha

they wanted to make angry faces lol


silly faces

nice faces 

 GG got a mini photo shoot with baby too!




GG and her boys 


Kru's first bath! He was not a fan and is just barely starting to like tubs and he's 4months old haha





No comments:

Post a Comment