That is the number for poison control.
Last week I caught Landon eating some deodorant I didn't know how much he'd eaten or what so I read the label and of course it says to contact poison control so I called them up, and I must say my experience with them was delightful haha they were very nice and calm and didn't give me any lectures! First they asked what brand of deodorant it was and how much he ate. I told them it was Dove and I wasn't sure how much he ate but that I took a mouthful out of his mouth. She asked if he was allergic to anything that we know of and he's not so she was like ok well if he just got a taste and didn't actually swallow any of it then the most that will happen is he'll get a rash if he happens to be allergic to perfumes, if he did get a mouthful then he'll puke it up here in the next 30mins to and hour so give him something to drink and I'll be calling you back in about an hour to check up on him. An hour later she called and he hadn't puked and was just fine! He never even got a rash! Thank goodness it wasn't anything more serious!

Last week I caught Landon eating some deodorant I didn't know how much he'd eaten or what so I read the label and of course it says to contact poison control so I called them up, and I must say my experience with them was delightful haha they were very nice and calm and didn't give me any lectures! First they asked what brand of deodorant it was and how much he ate. I told them it was Dove and I wasn't sure how much he ate but that I took a mouthful out of his mouth. She asked if he was allergic to anything that we know of and he's not so she was like ok well if he just got a taste and didn't actually swallow any of it then the most that will happen is he'll get a rash if he happens to be allergic to perfumes, if he did get a mouthful then he'll puke it up here in the next 30mins to and hour so give him something to drink and I'll be calling you back in about an hour to check up on him. An hour later she called and he hadn't puked and was just fine! He never even got a rash! Thank goodness it wasn't anything more serious!
How scary!!!!! You're so lucky it was not worse!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! That is scary! Glad nothing happened. This is the stage where its about to get really busy for you mommy!
ReplyDelete