Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby Update!

Here I am at 29 weeks 3 days!

Last Friday I had a Dr's appointment and I had to drink that nasty glucose drink so they could test me for gestational diabetes! I managed to choke down the whole bottle an hour before my appointment like they said only to have it all come back up 10mins later. I was soooo afraid they were gonna make me re-drink it and I knew I wouldn't be able too! Luckily everyone felt sorry for me and my Dr isn't making me re-drink it! YAY!!! She'll just check my blood sugar levels with me fasting when I go back in in 2 weeks.

Also we found out that Little Boy #2 is Breech! So if anyone was to peek in my windows during they day they'd probably find me upside down on my head hahaha I'm supposed to get on my hands and knees with my head down and butt in the air 2-3times a day for 10mins a piece to try and help this little boy flip to heads down position. Hopefully all my headstands (as I call them) aren't all for nothing and we can get him turned before he has no room to turn! I don't want a c-section and I'm afraid of any other alternatives that might be presented in getting him to turn. I'll ask about those at my next appointment and be sure to post an update!
Let's all cross our fingers and hope that he flips on his own!

well off to do more headstands wish me luck! haha

1 comment: