After Christmas in Ashton was over we headed up to Spokane on the 27th for some much needed vacation time and our 2nd christmas with my family! We had such a great time and hated having to leave.
All of Lee's christmas dreams came true this christmas! haha He got an air compressor and brad nailer from my parents AND a sawzall! I can't even tell you how long he's been begging me for these two things! My parents did a great job of spoiling him, and me too cuz I got......
NEW STAINLESS STEEL COPPER BOTTOMED POTS AND PANS!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't even tell you how much I LOVE these pans! they're the greatest EVER! I needed new pots and pans soooo bad our cheapo ones from walmart that lee had before we got married were just not cutting anymore! They were rusting for crying out loud but I didn't want to spend money on just any pots and pans to replace them and have to do it again a few years later! I'm soooo grateful for my parents willingness to spoil us! :) I text my mom a picture every time I cook something in them which is basically all the time cuz they're just so great! haha
One of landon's favorite toys that he got from GG and poppa! if you push the button on the front of the tractor it goes and all the animals you can push down on them and they make noise and the farmer sings when you press him down. Landon just loves it! He tries riding it all the time but obviously he's just too big lol

This was taken in Missoula on the way up to spokane when we stopped to let landon out to run and get some food! haha he was biting the straw just right so it was going up and down it was pretty funny! 
While we were in spokane we got to go to the movies and my parents took us all out to see...

TANGLED!!! Such a good movie!!! SOOOOO cute! you all have to go out and see it! Rapunzel is my new favorite princess for sure :) haha we all loved it! Even Landon like it cuz there was a horse in it haha
Lee and I got to sneak away on a date and we used our movie theatre gift cards that we got in our stockings to go and see Tron in 3D! It was a good movie your eyes were definitely tired after watching it in 3D but it was worth it haha

New Years Eve was spent at my friends party I brought the cream puffs which were a big hit haha thank you costco!
Lee and I and our cream puffs! hahaha Lee looks like he's been eating too many lol haha
All in all we had a blast...wish I would've taken more time to take pictures but oh well we were just too busy having too much fun.
I can't even tell you how much I LOVE these pans! they're the greatest EVER! I needed new pots and pans soooo bad our cheapo ones from walmart that lee had before we got married were just not cutting anymore! They were rusting for crying out loud but I didn't want to spend money on just any pots and pans to replace them and have to do it again a few years later! I'm soooo grateful for my parents willingness to spoil us! :) I text my mom a picture every time I cook something in them which is basically all the time cuz they're just so great! haha
This was taken in Missoula on the way up to spokane when we stopped to let landon out to run and get some food! haha he was biting the straw just right so it was going up and down it was pretty funny! 
While we were in spokane we got to go to the movies and my parents took us all out to see...

TANGLED!!! Such a good movie!!! SOOOOO cute! you all have to go out and see it! Rapunzel is my new favorite princess for sure :) haha we all loved it! Even Landon like it cuz there was a horse in it haha
Lee and I got to sneak away on a date and we used our movie theatre gift cards that we got in our stockings to go and see Tron in 3D! It was a good movie your eyes were definitely tired after watching it in 3D but it was worth it haha

New Years Eve was spent at my friends party I brought the cream puffs which were a big hit haha thank you costco!
Lee and I and our cream puffs! hahaha Lee looks like he's been eating too many lol hahaAll in all we had a blast...wish I would've taken more time to take pictures but oh well we were just too busy having too much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment