
Just thought I'd do a quick belly post while landon's napping and I'm taking a break from unpacking and cleaning from the great christmas vacation we had in Spokane! I'll definitely be posting pictures of it...not that I have a ton, ok really I don't have any maybe a couple random pics of Landon cuz we were just having too much fun to take pictures haha But I'll blog about it in a later post as well as a few other things!
So yeah here's my very round belly at 28weeks 5days! :) It's definitely getting crowded in there and I feel sooo huge! haha But I love being pregnant It's just great atleast for me anyways :) Can't wait to see what this little guy looks like but I'm glad we still have time! We think we've officially settled on a name, so that's exciting! Don't want to spoil the surprise you all will find out what his name will be when he arrives :) haha Gotta have some kind of suspense! well gotta go I'll try and blog a bunch tomorrow :) Hope you all had a great New Years!
You're adorable! I can't wait to hear what the name is! Can you believe that you're just a week away from where I was when Lincoln was born? Crazy. May your third trimester be comfortable and happy!
ReplyDelete