Here's just a bunch of sweet pictures I had on my camera of my boys :)
look at those cheeks!!! lol
Zeke had been crying like this and Landon was playing with this baseball so he gave it to Zeke! haha what a sweet brother! and it worked too Zeke was happier after the little gift! lol
I love all of the pictures where your boys a sucking on their pacifiers... Neither of our kids sucked on their pacifiers for very long... Daphanee sucked on hers longer, than David, Daphey used her pacifiers until she was three months old, then didn't want anything to do with it! I hope we have one baby that's addicted to a pacifier, babies look so cute with them in their mouths, that or they could suck their thumb. So Cute!
What a couple of cuties!! Zeke is growing so fast and looks like a little kid instead of a baby! haha I hope your booth did well on the 4th! You make the cutest things! And tell Lee good work on the house! That's a pretty big project, and I bet you can't wait until its done so you can have your husband back! When Jack gets working on some sort of project, I just feel like a widow :)
I love all of the pictures where your boys a sucking on their pacifiers... Neither of our kids sucked on their pacifiers for very long... Daphanee sucked on hers longer, than David, Daphey used her pacifiers until she was three months old, then didn't want anything to do with it! I hope we have one baby that's addicted to a pacifier, babies look so cute with them in their mouths, that or they could suck their thumb. So Cute!
ReplyDeleteHahaha thanks I love the pacifiers too! I'd probably die without them they work great!
ReplyDeleteWhat a couple of cuties!! Zeke is growing so fast and looks like a little kid instead of a baby! haha I hope your booth did well on the 4th! You make the cutest things! And tell Lee good work on the house! That's a pretty big project, and I bet you can't wait until its done so you can have your husband back! When Jack gets working on some sort of project, I just feel like a widow :)
ReplyDelete