Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's been a while!

Boy have I been busy! My Etsy shop just took off after Halloween and Thanksgiving was crazy! I was so glad when it slowed down for Christmas! I was in need of a break after Thanksgiving! haha I sold just over 215 Turkey onesies and shirts!!! Can you believe it?! Insane!!! I was super busy! Keeping up with orders as well as being a mom which is my #1 priority! :) We have been good and I am enjoying the break from Etsy I put my shop on Vacation Mode and won't be going back until sometime in January! lol I'm excited for Valentine's Day though! I'm working with a photographer who also has an Etsy shop and I send her my products and she photographs cute babies in my stuff! It's really exciting to see my stuff in a professional picture! Here are the two she took for my Reindeer onesies! I can't wait to use them next year to sell these!

Soooo cute right?! You can see more of Nekane's work on her blog HERE
She designs baby announcements and invites on her Etsy shop too check it out HERE

I'm super excited for our Valentine's photo shoot! I'll be making a boy and girl outfit again and shipping them to her so she can photograph them with her cute little baby models! :) I can't wait to share the pictures!!! She has such a cute idea!!!She has a 3month old boy lined up and I'm going to make a white onesie with a valentine's bow tie on it and then she is going to have his mom give him kisses all over with red lipstick. On his face only! and then she's going to make a sign that says Kisses 5cents! I'm beyond excited for this shoot! haha

Well in other news our family is doing good! Lee's keeping busy between work and helping out cousins fixing their houses and fixing up our house! It's a wonder he has anytime to himself some days!

Landon is a typical 2year old he's talking a lot now and using sentences! It still shocks me whenever he says something new in a sentence! He learns a lot from Nursery at church and LOVES going! :)

Zeke is 9months old now! My baby is getting so big! He just had his 9month appt yesterday and he weighs 19lbs! He loves his food! He would eat all day if I let him! He's always grabbing at any food we have whether he can eat it or not! He still has no teeth but it's gotta be soon cuz he is a drooly little boy! He's inch worms his way around the floor and gets around to get what he wants but isn't technically crawling haha he can get on his hands and knees but he always put his face on the floor and scoots instead. lol

We are having Christmas in Rexburg this year at Lee's brother Robert's house. It will be fun and full of food and family. We'll be headed to Spokane after Christmas on the 27th for our 2nd Christmas at my parents house! I'm so excited to go home and see everyone! My cousin Tawny just got back from her 18month Mission in San Diego, CA spanish speaking and I CAN NOT WAIT to see her!!! It's killing me not be able to be there now! haha

We had a secret santa last week drop of a present! They left a quart size bucket full of change on our door knob! They knocked and ran so we don't know who it is! But we are sooo grateful for them!!! The bucket was full of all silver change too and most of that was quarters! The bucket said "This is our Christmas Jar we hope it brightens your holiday's" and boy has it ever! It just reminds us of how truly blessed we are! THANK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE!

Well This is it for now! I'll get back on after Christmas and post another huge update! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment