Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas and New years


Christmas was great this year! We stayed Christmas weekend at Lee's brother's house in Rexburg it was squished but so much fun! The brothers played video games all weekend (something lee doesn't get to do very often) and there was lots of good food! Since Christmas was on Sunday we woke up and did stockings and then got ready for church at 9am When we got back at 10ish we dove into presents :) Sunday night we had a ham dinner and it was sooo good! We didn't have a huge Christmas this year because I was spoiled earlier around Thanksgiving! Here were my early Christmas presents!!!

NEW FRIDGE!!! ANNND....
MATCHING DISHWASHER!!!
I seriously loooove doing the dishes now! and going grocery shopping so I can put food in the new fridge! They're both amazing!!! They work sooo well! We got these on a black friday sale and got them both for suuuper good deal both of them together were less then the original price of the fridge!!! My favorite part about the fridge is that it filters out the nitrates in our water and tastes good!!! We've been drinking alot more water now and it's so nice! The dishwasher is pretty much amazing no more washing all my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher! :) And I can fit all the dishes in my sink in my dishwasher at once! It holds a TON! And the hidden controls on the dishwasher are sooo nice! now landon can't push buttons and turn knobs anymore!!!

This was a Christmas present for myself with my Etsy money.



ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVE MY NEW CAMERA!!!!! It does everything and make anything and everything look so good! The first day I got it I just went around the house taking pictures of everything it was so great! haha Love this camera! it has more functions than i know what to do with right now but I'm excited to learn and actually have a functioning camera again! I can now take my own newborn photos and family pictures and be able to print them off in whatever size I like! Sooo excited to do family pictures again! hopefully soon! haha

Ok so now that you think I'm spoiled rotten here's the rest of what we did after Christmas.
Monday we decided to race home and pack up everything and head out to my parent's house a day early! I was excited to go a day early and surprise my mom who was expecting us Tuesday! We defintely surprised her! She opened the door and didn't realize at first who we were and then when it clicked she was VERY excited! :) we succeeded in surprising her for sure! she didn't even have all our christmas presents wrapped haha which was ok with us. It was mostly Christmas for the boys this year anyways since they bought us our wood stove in october! The boys of course were spoiled! (I'll post all my Christmas pictures in the next post. I need to go through them and resize them all so I can post them on here!)

My cousin that just got back from her Mission was home and it was good to see her! Our families had a dinner together one night and had lots of good food and then the next day steph got sick and then I got sick! Thanks Tawny! haha nah we love you anyways. I just missed out on getting to see all my friends. Oh well. New years eve I was still kinda pukey feeling but tons better so we we just went to the movies with the giftcards my mom gave us in our stockings and saw Breaking Dawn!!! I'd been dying to see it ever since it came out and hadn't gotten to see it yet! and it was great of course! :) we went to the late movie at 9:30 my mom watched the kids and we got hom just in time to watch the last part of the new years eve count down and see the ball drop and get my new years kiss! :) Can't believe it's already 2012!!! crazy! I've got a lot of goals for this year and can't wait to start crossing them off my list!

1 comment:

  1. It looks, & sounds like your Christmas was a very special one... It's always fun getting to spend time with loved ones & family...
    Even if they end up giving you the flu! Tawny not only gave you & Steph. the flu, but she gave me, Emily, Lindsey, & her baby Braxton the flu. Yuck!
    I hope 2012 is a good year for you, & your family... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete