Here are some of our Christmas pictures. Better lat than never haha
Our Christmas card wall. I had more show up after I took this picture but didn't take another pic...oh well
Typical landon and zeke haha Landon is always "hugging" zeke and then tipping over with him so he can roll on the ground with him. Needless to say Zeke most of the time doesn't like it.
Our family Christmas picture
One of my many attempts and trying to get a picture of these two in their cute christmas church outfits....*SIGH* boys....
Thanks for the update! I'm glad you have a book group, it's nice to have a hobby and a time for yourself. Lee sure is a hard worker! Keep going Lee! I can't wait to see your flooring. Your boys are so handsome and so big. Time does go by way too fast. In that one picture with their matching jammies they seriously look like twins. Your etsy stuff is way cute. I'll be sure to pin it! We miss you guys so much, aka I miss you. K bye!
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas Tree is amazing. I love how it looks like a Wintery Wonderland! I love the picture of the boys sporting their matching Christmas pj's, so sweet.
ReplyDelete